Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm not making the Singer sing yet

I want to love it, but I'm beginning to think the last machine wasn't just used for a project and then taken back to the store. Perhaps the person tried it and then burst into tears after the extreme build-up of happiness at the prospect of trying a brand new sewing machine was destroyed by oil on the thread and a broken needle for no good reason. Just a thought. Maybe we just have to develop a relationship?

The boy's new apron (made from a Martha Stewart kitchen towel) and a bit more kitchen excitement. More aprons will be showing up in the little shop any day now.

I've always loved the vintage yo-yo quilts I've seen, and I'm intrigued by this handy little tutorial. Who knew they were so easy (you probably knew, but humor me).

No comments: